With the many stressors you encounter daily, you need to find ways to relax and release those bodily and mental tensions. While relaxing at the beach is a good solution, you can’t always find the time to go on holiday and travel. But, there is one alternative waiting for you at your nearest massage therapy Ipswich centre.
Everyone dreams of having a healthy mind and body. After all, it is the secret to living a longer and more meaningful life. And, if you can’t get to the beach for certain reasons, just head over to the nearest massage therapy Ipswich centre for a nice and soothing treatment.
If you are working in the office on a 9-5 schedule, you are most likely prone to experience sore wrists and neck and back pain because of your position while at work. By having Ipswich massage therapy sessions, the pain you are feeling will be addressed.
When it comes to back pain related to prolonged sitting at the office, below are a few common massage services you can try:
- Craniosacral therapy. It may not be very noticeable, but your brain and spinal cord play a vital role in your body. Any imbalance in the muscles and connective tissues that affect these parts result in pain. Through craniosacral therapy, you will regain proper movement of your cerebrospinal fluid around your brain and spinal cord. Once the pressures are released, pain is also gently relieved.
- Trigger point massage. The goal of this type of massage is to determine and release a tight point in your muscles, also called the trigger point. These are areas within a muscle that usually cause pain in a different area of your body. Masseurs find a trigger point, for instance, in your neck that is causing migraines.
- Myofascial release massage. Similar to trigger point massage, this type of massage focuses on the trigger points found in the fascia to relieve body pains. When myofascial release massage is applied, the massage therapist will feel for any areas of tightness in the fascia and gently work on them, gradually increasing pressure.
- Swedish massage. If you are looking for a massage therapy Ipswich offers that promises deep and complete relaxation, then this type of massage is your best bet. This is also ideal for those with cramped muscles. It relieves stress by releasing sore and tense muscles. There are various techniques used in this type of massages, such as effleurage, petrissage, tapotement, and friction.
- Deep tissue massage. During a deep tissue massage, a therapist goes deeply into each sore muscle you have, reaching as far down through the muscle and, if possible, to the bone. That is why this type of massage is not for everybody. But, if you are looking for a massage that helps release scar tissue and help relax your tightly knotted muscles, then this is the best option for you.
Just be sure this type of massage is recommended or approved by your physician. Most of the techniques used by this type of massage are similar to Swedish massage.
You may ask an Ipswich massage therapy expert for the type of massage service they offer to help relieve back pain caused by prolonged sitting in the office.
If the current setup in your office requires you to sit for long periods, you can prevent poor health outcomes by sitting or typing the right way.
– Posture is everything. While you cannot change the work environment, you can always control how you sit down. If you want to avoid getting back pain, improve your posture and leave your desk whenever possible.
– Healthy lifestyle. Watch what you eat, sleep for at least 8 hours and be physically active as much as you can. Join your company’s sports events whenever possible. Walk around your neighbourhood, go on a bike when running errands, or jog with your friends.
– Book a massage therapy in Ipswich. While nothing beats relaxing near the shore and allowing the ocean breeze to blow your worries away, a good massage can be the next best thing. Book a massage and reap the benefits of having a relaxed mind and body as your stress and sorrows are eased away.
If you are looking for the best massage therapy Ipswich has for corporate workers, visit http://www.aptherapies.com.au/